The PMDG 737NGX
The Definitive Simulation of the World's Definitive Airliner
PMDG is proud to offer the next level of airliner flight simulation with the release of the PMDG 737NGX 800/900 for Microsoft Flight Simulator X!
The PMDG 737NGX features an unprecedented level of systems fidelity. Developed over three years with technical input from Boeing and a team of real-life 737NG crew and maintenance advisors, we have painstakingly modeled nearly every system on the real aircraft in a fully dynamic and realistic manner.
Raise the wing spoilers and watch as the virtual hydraulic fluid moves through the system and causes the pressure and quantity to change in real time. Turn on something as small as a single exterior light and watch as the electrical load indication changes to reflect the increased power draw. The PMDG 737NGX is a living, breathing machine.
The 737-600/700 models are an expansion to the base package and will be available soon.
Service Pack 1 Now Available
PMDG has released Service Pack 1 for the 737NGX that updates the -800/900 base package and enables it to run the -600/700 expansion pack. Click here to download.
OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7 (latest service packs), Flight Simulator X with SP2 or Acceleration installed.
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD equivalent
RAM: 2GB if only running the NGX, 4GB if running other addons (scenery, traffic etc)
Video Card: DirectX 9 compatible with 512MB of video memory (examples: Nvidia 8800GT, AMD/ATI Radeon 4870)
OS: Windows 7 64-bit
Processor: Intel Core i5 or i7 (Sandy Bridge core) or better
Video Card: Nvidia GTX560 Ti, 570 or 580 with 1GB+ of video memory or better
Monitor: Widescreen 1920x1080+
PMDG *highly* recommends the use of 64-bit versions of Windows due to memory limitations in FSX.
- FMC/AFDS - An all new flight management computer (FMC) and autopilot simulation that contains numerous features never before seen in an MSFS addon including Required Navigation Performance (RNP), LNAV leg bypasses, extremely accurate VNAV speed and altitude predictions, Integrated Approach Navigation (IAN) and the full complement of scratchpad warning messages that a real crew could see.
- Flight Model - Engine and flight modeling that is within 5% of the actual Boeing aircraft performance charts, including single-engine operations..
- 3D Models - Exterior and virtual cockpit models textures created from the actual Boeing engineering diagrams and thousands of photos taken onboard the real aircraft. We have used our vast experience in FSX development to create models and textures that are extremely high quality while still maintaining good system performance.
- Sounds - An uncompromisingly realistic soundset. Every aspect of the 737NG’s CFM56-7B engines is represented here, exactly pitch matched to real life recordings made at every 10% over the engine’s power range. Over 500 individual sounds exist in the product, all recorded with professional audio equipment in the real cockpit. Every switch and lever is unique and there is a separate “passenger view” sound set that is called up in the wing views and features sounds such as the flap motors and hydraulic pumps.
- User Interface - We’ve spared no effort in making the PMDG 737NGX easy to use in terms of its user interface. The aircraft’s fuel, payload and more than 75 airframe and cockpit options are adjustable on the fly without ever touching the FSX menus or pausing the sim.
- HUGS - The first optically collimated Head-up Guidance System (HGS) ever built in an MSFS airliner addon. You can move your head position realistically and the conformal HGS symbology maintains its orientation to the world outside, projected at infinity.
- Exterior Lighting - 3D volumetric exterior lighting that lights up the FS scenery. You can even see the flash from the strobe lights when looking out the cockpit side windows.
- Liveries - Free downloadable liveries for numerous world airlines, easily installable using our new PMDG Livery Manager app.
- Documentation - Full documentation that includes the real life 737NG manuals, consisting of the Flight Crew Operating Manuals Vol. 1 & 2, the Flight Crew Training Manual and the Quick Reference Handbook. We’ve also included a 130 page introduction manual specific to the simulation and a 97 page tutorial flight, with a second on the way after release.
96 visiteurs - 358 pages vues
545899 visiteurs - 2039217 pages vues
Nombre de pages : 124